Physical address: 1745 West Nursery Road Linthicum, MD 21090
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1693, MS 4015 Baltimore, MD 21203
Hours and Admission
The National Electronics Museum is open from 9 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday, and 10 am to 2 pm on Saturdays or by appointment.
- $7 for adults
- $5 for seniors & students
- FREE for children 5 & under
- FREE for Active Duty Military with valid ID under the Blue Star Museums program through September 2, 2019
- FREE for Maryland K-12 and homeschool teachers through August 31, 2019 with valid ID
- Group admission discount for 10+: $5 for adults, $3 for seniors, students, active duty military (Please note that this must be arranged at least two weeks in advance of your visit. If fewer than 10 arrive, you will be charged regular admission prices.)
Visitors under 16 must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times while at the museum unless attending a summer camp/workshop with prior written permission from parent or guardian.
Please note that the museum is CLOSED on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following Friday, and Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day.
Museum Gift Shop
The museum has souvenirs and gifts for purchase in the lobby.
NEW in the gift shop: National Electronics Museum pint glasses ($12 + tax), coffee cups ($12 + tax), and shot glasses ($6 + tax)!
The museum is designed for self-guided tours, or you may schedule a guided tour. Guided tours must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance. If you're interested in booking a guided tour, please contact Walt Bilous at 410-765-2345 or email@example.com. For school tours, please go here.
- Adults: $10/person
- Seniors/Active Duty Military: $8/person
Guided tours for groups larger than 10 receive a $2 discount per person ($8 for adults, $6 for seniors/active duty military). If fewer than 10 arrive on the day of your visit, you will be charged regular tour prices.
Tickets available at the door, no advance registration required for groups of 9 or fewer. For groups of 10+, please contact the museum to reserve, or to schedule for a different date.
$10 per person/$8 for seniors and students
Parking is free. Additional parking, which we share with Northrop Grumman, is available in the lot at the end of the building.