3rd & 4th Saturdays of each month: 10am-2pm
CLOSED Sunday through Wednesday or by appointment only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reservation at least 2 weeks in advance.
Physical: 1745 West Nursery Road, Linthicum, MD 21090
Mailing: P.O. Box 1693, MS 4015 Baltimore, MD 21203
Parking is free. Additional parking, which we share with Northrop Grumman, is available in the lot at the end of the building.
- $7 for adults
- $5 for seniors & students
- FREE for children 5 & under
- Group admission discount for 10+:
- $5 for adults
- $3 for seniors, students, active duty military
- Please note that this must be arranged at least two weeks in advance of your visit. If fewer than 10 arrive, you will be charged regular admission prices. Email email@example.com to request a reservation.
Please note that the museum is CLOSED on the following holidays: Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following Friday, and Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day.
Visitors under 16 must be accompanied by a supervising adult at all times while at the museum unless attending a summer camp/workshop with prior written permission from parent or guardian.
The museum has souvenirs and gifts for purchase in the lobby. The museum also had an ongoing garage sale. Please see our Events page for more information.
We are not currently accepting new reservations.
The museum is designed for self-guided tours, or you may schedule a guided tour. Guided tours must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance. If you're interested in booking a guided tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For school tours, please go here.
- Adults: $10/person
- Seniors/Active Duty Military: $8/person